Branded Web3 AI Networks
Brainsy’s patented Software as a Service (SaaS) can be custom branded for any social community using any currency or token. Deploying a Brainsy-powered community, organizations can showcase mentors, subject matter experts, or thought leaders while elevating their online visibility or earning revenue for themselves or their community. Brainsy is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, an investment firm co-founded by former Google Chairman, Eric Schmidt.
● Build a branded web3 AI social media and engagement network to reward creators or members.
● Align incentives through new monetization and/or ownership opportunities for you and your community.
● Plug-and-play rewards in any currency, loyalty points, or blockchain-based token.
● Offer users full transparency on the algorithms enabled on your web3 social site.
● Give users control over their data and the algorithms that affect their profile at a granular level.
● Provide your community with tools to self-regulate or moderate content.
● Extend your media presence online with amazing SEO.
● Showcase your thought leadership and that of individual members to own your niche.
● Launch a community-owned knowledge ecosystem around your web3 AI community.
Start-up executive, adviser, and entrepreneur. Passionate about building innovative companies, cultures, and cool products. Likes chocolate.
Expert on consumer privacy and public policy. Former B-school professor, now Senior Fellow and Chair, Board of Directors @ Future of Privacy Forum.
Software executive with experience as CFO (Network for Good, Swisscom NA), Founder (MBAWare) and consultant to Fortune 500 (AT&T).
07/03/2019: Crypto Reporter: Blockchain Chamber of Commerce launches social media platform on the Stellar blockchain
02/14/2019: PRWeb: Brainsy Challenges Traditional Social Media With Launch of World’s First Bespoke Engagement Reward Platform
02/14/2019: Technical.ly: Brainsy launches a new platform to bring reward incentives to curated online communities
09/12/2018: PRWeb: “Who’s Who in the Cannabis Industry” to Showcase Leading Individuals and Companies
07/11/2018: Release: John Jacobs joins Brainsy as Chief Strategy Officer
07/17/2017: ASAE Center for Association Leadership: How to Launch a Successful Knowledge-Sharing Network (Login required)
05/30/2017: Washington Post: The National Spelling Bee’s new normal: $200-an-hour teen spelling coaches
04/20/2017: Associations Now: Crowdfunding Industry Group Launches Expert Community
04/20/2017: Crowdfund Insider: CFPA Launches Crowdfunding Expert Community Online Platform
7315 Wisconsin Ave. Ste 400W
Bethesda, MD 20814
email@example.com (We may add you to our e-newsletter)