Knowledge Sharing Networks
Brainsy’s patented Software as a Service (SaaS) can be custom branded for any community, using any token or currency, to widen a circle of inclusion for participants in rapidly growing and increasingly cross-border knowledge economies. Deploying a Brainsy-powered community, organizations can showcase mentors or subject matter experts while generating loyalty or earning revenue for themselves and members of their community.
Brainsy is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, an investment firm co-founded by former Google Chairman, Eric Schmidt.
● Privately branded Expert Community Online (ECO), Who’s Who Guides, or Expert Calling Network (ECN®) engagement communities to extend your social media and brand presence.
● Increase members, member value, and create new revenue opportunities for you and your community.
● Extend your media presence online.
● Generate leads or monetize your existing social network or affinity group.
● Showcase your thought leadership and own your niche.
● Create a bounty pool with your crypto or token to reward user growth, engagement, knowledge sharing, or the creation and distribution of content.
● Advance the reach of a community or blockchain DApp that promotes your brand or partners.
Start-up executive, adviser, and entrepreneur. Passionate about building innovative companies, cultures, and cool products. Likes chocolate.
Expert on consumer privacy and public policy. Former B-school professor, now Senior Fellow and Chair, Board of Directors @ Future of Privacy Forum.
Software executive with experience as CFO (Network for Good, Swisscom NA), Founder (MBAWare) and consultant to Fortune 500 (AT&T).
11/20/2019: PRWeb: Fanbank Launches Expert Network to Give Small Business Owners Fintech Advice
07/03/2019: Crypto Reporter: Blockchain Chamber of Commerce launches social media platform on the Stellar blockchain
02/14/2019: Technical.ly: Brainsy launches a new platform to bring reward incentives to curated online communities
07/11/2018: Release: John Jacobs joins Brainsy as Chief Strategy Officer
01/16/2018: Crowdfund Insider: CfPA Rebrands Knowledge-Sharing Platform: Now Includes Blockchain, ICO/Token Experts, & Service Providers
07/17/2017: ASAE Center for Association Leadership: How to Launch a Successful Knowledge-Sharing Network (Login required)
06/27/2017: Associations Now: Higher Ed Consultants Group Launches Knowledge-Sharing Network
05/30/2017: Washington Post: The National Spelling Bee’s new normal: $200-an-hour teen spelling coaches
04/20/2017: Associations Now: Crowdfunding Industry Group Launches Expert Community
04/20/2017: Crowdfund Insider: CFPA Launches Crowdfunding Expert Community Online Platform
740 15th St NW, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
email@example.com (We may add you to our e-newsletter)